There are nature packs safe for games?

Hello developers! I’m working in a game but my only PC that could hold blender broke… i don’t know if there is a way to replace it, maybe nature packs? The problem is i don’t know if they are safe, but i see some developers using it, you recommend using it in showcases only? There is a way if it does not be safe that i can make safier? Can i make some realistics things like trees in studios? Any help is aprecciated. :smiley:

3 Likes

Depends on what nature packs you mean.

I always run a simple script in the command line to remove all scripts inside a model. This way I’m certain no malicious scripts are in my game.

Thanks! It helps a lot :smiley:

2 Likes

Is a script like that effective enough though? I personally go trough every part manually to make sure there aren’t any scripts.

Could you provide me the script please?

Something like this:

for _, v in pairs(workspace:GetDescendants()) do
    if v:IsA("Script") or v:IsA("LocalScript") then
        v:Destroy()
    end
end

This will remove ALL scripts inside of workspace. You can change “workspace” with the location of your model to narrow down the search.

@UXZ16
The script I provided will remove all scripts. This will save you a lot of time. Usually backdoored models have hundreds of scripts hidden. Going through those one by one is not an option for me.

Ah, Thanks! I’ll remember this for future builds!

1 Like