There isn't any documentation for ValueBase?

I recently was searching for a class that merged all value objects, like BasePart does with all the parts, and I found ValueBase. When I saw it into the object browser I instantly thought that it was a class that referred to any value object, but I still wanted to check the documentation page to be sure, and when I entered the page, I didn’t see “any” documentation.

I mean, there is documentation like the properties & functions inherited from Instance, but no explanation about the class itself.

The name is very intuitive but I really think that some extra documentation should be provided to allow confusions.

There isn’t any documentation but value objects are inside the ValueBase class. Not sure why they didn’t document anything about it though.

This is a topic more suited for the Platform feedback section, this category is meant for programming related help.

Missing documentation can be reported in the “Platform Feedback” > “Developer Hub” section of the forum.

1 Like

Post Approval is currently not accepting new post requests and I don’t have the enough level to post there :confused:

Unfortunately your topic does not meet the guidelines for this section of the forum. Please send a message to the @DevEngagementTeam group so we can follow up :slight_smile:.