This is not acceptable, responsible parties should come fourth

https://twitter.com/RBXDevLeaks/status/528922594930872321
We was JUST told to stop leaking and now this? Come on guys, :frowning:

Anyone going to own up or know anything? I saw this and put 2 and 2 together
http://developer.roblox.com/forum/development-discussion/10166-private-servers?start=20#110244

1 Like

This is why we can’t have nice things; if we can’t be trusted to keep private updates secret, how are the engineers supposed to entrust early information to us in the future?

Sorry, but if you can’t be trusted with the information. Then you should be removed from the RbxDev site. That person mistrusted the trust of this community, and will be punished for his actions. (Perma ban from RbxDev)

The issue is that the forums look identical to everybody on them, so we can’t identify who leaked by the picture.

Prehistoricman…
Even when we had some kind of ID number, we could just post the raw text on leak sites…

What is most interesting is that Sorcus posted that thing about banning leakers before it got leaked to Twitter. The screenshot shows 104 posts, which is the same as his post count right now.

It’s not fair that one shitty person can ruin this forum for everyone else

The Twitter account seems to be closed now.

So the traitor is someone on-line right now?

Well now its talking crap about developers https://twitter.com/RBXDevTruths

Nothing that account posted actually sounds like they have access to RbxDev or is the same person as the leaker account

Nothing that account posted actually sounds like they have access to RbxDev or is the same person as the leaker account[/quote]

I think it is the same person as the leaker. They are following the same amount of people.

It’s sad that people act like this… You can never have anything nice. Someone always has to mess something up.

Once we find out who this is, a public example should be made of him/her. I don’t want this forum to be ruined simply because of the despicable actions of one or two.

Nothing that account posted actually sounds like they have access to RbxDev or is the same person as the leaker account[/quote]

I’d disagree. All six tweets are from the last ten minutes, and among the targets are Bradley- the OP, and TrainedDoorman who isn’t regularly active, and wouldn’t otherwise have been a target unless he posted on this thread.

Well, I must say that when someone is going to speak trashy about other RbxDev members that they should be removed and not be let in again…

@Becky or a other ROBLOX admin :

• Mind to find out who this User ‘X’ is.

@To The user that thinks he is cool
Dear User ‘X’,
You just showed us that you aren’t mature enough for this forum. We wish you a lot of luck in the future.

With kind regards,
Juriaan

He just posted one about me. I think he’s reading this thread, despite what he says about not being logged in. Also, he probably lives in a hovel and is jealous of my castles.

lol they aren’t even good insults.

Seriously. Saying people don’t care about my castles is the best he could do? I could think of things ten times more devastating than that.

Aaand now his tweets are private.

Seriously. Saying people don’t care about my castles is the best he could do? I could think of things ten times more devastating than that.

Aaand now his tweets are private.[/quote]

:frowning: Open them up again! We want to read your bad jokes! [size=2]And I kind of want one.[/size]

Oh no! He’s insulting developers privately to 11 followers! Don’t do that!