Thoughts on a random bland build I made?

Thoughts on a random bland build I made? What should I add?

4 Likes

very good thats a nice build bro keep working on it

2 Likes

You could add low detail windows just to make it a lil better, and at the end of it a fading block, like 3 black parts, transparency going higher in each yk.

2 Likes

As @xE_th1n said, you could add low detailed windows, trash cans, benches, a bus stop.
Nice job on this. :+1:

2 Likes

Oooooh! Cool, I like the buildings and lamposts, you could maybe add some windows on the buildings, maybe a few yellow or white lines down the road and some cars? Other than that amazing job!

2 Likes

My suggestion is if you could add a wooden chair, but nice building.

2 Likes

Upgraded it!

1 Like

Hello, I see you’re a new builder but I’ll still give a few pointers

• For one, it seems like everything is off-scale. The bench looks far too short, the wood blanks too thick, and the actual supports are too thick. The bus shelter is the same, glass panes too thick, roof to thick and too low.

• Same goes for the sidewalks, realistically, they are far too tall in comparision to the road. Imagine you are a child crossing the road, you might literally have to jump to get onto the sidewalk.

• Use a scale (a Roblox character) to overcome this to make sure everything is scaled properly.

• As for the actual buildings, they lack detail. Add some windows, some variation, don’t make everything one single part with a few parts in-between.

But you are off to a decent start, just spend more time on your work and keep practicing.

5 Likes

To add to this give the buildings different heights and lengths to give some variety.

2 Likes

I’d change either the road or side walk into another material to be a little more diverse. You can maybe add a sewer drain onto the side of the road and maybe some road lines.

2 Likes

I added a lot of more little details, here is the model! All feedback is appreciated!

It’s random. And pretty bland. Kinda cool though. Nice.

2 Likes

What do I add? Can someone help me?