Thoughts on big police academy, and some questions

Hi! I’ve been working on this police academy for a group, and I was wondering what it looked like to others, not only me. If you go into the video at 0:40 you’ll see that there is many lights, here’s the question, What could I use to fill up that big empty space? I already have a stage, training room, scenario, and classroom. Any other ideas?

Any feedback or answers help!

My tip for this would be to simply disable all other lights, then add one invisible surface light in the ceiling with enough range to cover the entire room (make sure the angle is downwards). Then I would simply change the brightness to what suits best for your needs, fully illuminating the room. Hope this helps!

1 Like

What Phenomizon said is great,

From a design perspective I would probably do this to every room and then add a set number of lighting fixtures based on what looks good. The physical lights fixtures you see should be for visual purposes only, while the surface light provides the actual lighting itself.

Also the white light on white walls seem a bit harsh, I would try a warmer lighting color such as a soft yellow and see if that helps.

1 Like

I’ve tried using those ideas, and have fixed it up. ( I won’t remake the video cause its too much work lol. )

Anyways, I’ve got another question for y’all. What could I use to fill up that big empty space? I already have a stage, training room, scenario, and classroom. Any other ideas?