Thoughts on my build.(How can I improve it?)

My first Low-Pollyish building. How did I do?

24 Likes

Not too basic Nor too detailed but good job 6/10

Keep up the good work bro! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly this it top notch quality I gave it a 10/10 :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

It’s pretty decent. In all honesty I don’t actually know where you can improve. The light reflecting on the windows and doors is a very nice detail; I might look into something like that myself.

For a point of improvement, you could argue that the bottom of the door could include some extra detail, but I’m probably just nitpicking. Nice work.

2 Likes

Not bad! Keep up the amazing work.

2 Likes

It looks really good, I love the details. 10/10

2 Likes

The only thing I can think of is the plant itself could better fit the cartoon style of the rest of it.

2 Likes

I love this minimalistic look.
Not too many details makes it look perfectly cool! I know for what style you were going for, and I see you did it pretty well.
Maybe try to add bench and improve that a plant a bit.

Looks amazing!

2 Likes

Looks pretty good! I like the color scheme.

2 Likes

The actual build is really nice, I give it a 9/10. Maybe more details would help make it better? Try adding lights around the building, it’d look really cool.

3 Likes

It’s an appealing build. The only critique I have for it is that there are numerous measurement errors across the build that make some sections asymmetrical as well as unaligned. For instance, the “Market” sign, the window pane, and even the building frame itself looks a little off. Even if it is intentional I would advise against it in this case as symmetry would compliment the build more. Although I may be wrong and it may appear that way to me due to the perspective of the screenshot. If it’s not, however, you can remedy this by keeping in mind all increments and measurements you take when starting on every section of your build and only moving on when completed.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I think some of it is not a 100% symmetrical but also the screen shot is pretty bad. I will keep that in mind tho thanks!

For my next build I can do that, thanks for input.

1 Like

Wow you did a great job, the windows effects are really nice and the sign in the top pretty simply and perfect

1 Like

Thank you for your support means a lot!! :grinning:

The build is nice, but the plant looks out of place.

1 Like

Looks spot on. Great colors and nice reflection with the windows!

1 Like

Thanks for the impute, means a lot!

Thanks, and for the plant I was not sure what to put there so I just put that.