Thoughts on my Cafeteria?

I made a cafeteria for my place and i’d like to hear you thoughts about it. I would love some feedback and ideias. This is supposed to be for a (kinda) classic roblox feel. This is for a fanmade Innovation Inc. build i’m making.

15 Likes

I really like the classic roblox touch you went for;

But the cafetaria in itself looks really empty, maybe consider filling it up?

2 Likes

Looks great so far!

I would use some materials instead of surface types. Maybe add more tables. The counter and the machines on the counter look very big to the player model, I would scale them down a bit. You can see outlines on parts, personally I think that is ugly so my advice would be to make the parts have no outlines.

Nice work! Happy Developing!

1 Like

Looks great so far some improvements you can add are

• Remove your outlines in Lighting
  • Make your counter table where Jerry is a bit skinny and short
  • Resize your models in the 1st picture a bit smaller

How you take my improvements as a consideration!

1 Like

Potential things to add:

• Seat objects to the benches next to the tables (if not already present).
  • Stripes to all of the walls, or in another consistent manner.
  • More tables (if necessary).
  • Dialogue for Jerry.

Potential things to change:

• Make the serving counter a bit lower.

Nice job so far! I like where this is going.

2 Likes

Oh, i already have dialogue for Jerry (it doesn’t show up in Studio), but thanks!

Looks really good man things to fix. You can make more stairs and you can make a, round table to make thw cafeteria look better. But that’s all nice job looking great so far.

Looks retro-ish. I like it.

Looking forward for extra decorations around the cafeteria. Such as some benches or plants, remember the Crossroad trees?

You could add some food in the counters, how will we eat!?

1 Like

While I appreciate the classic Roblox feel of the cafeteria, I feel as if you ought to fill in the empty spaces as it makes the cafeteria feel quite bland and plain.

Like Parlous said, I like the classic Roblox feel to it, but I think you should add a little more detail to fill in the empty spaces. Maybe lower the legs on the seats a bit so the players aren’t towering above the table when they sit down. Other than those things, good job. :+1:t3:

Looks great!

maybe try expanding the whole cafeteria a bit, add some more cafeteria tables and if you can, try creating a kitchen room as well with some furniture as well.

Overall, i love the cafeteria!:upside_down_face::+1:

Brilliant floor design, with a nice classic touch. Looks good, but I wouldn’t consider using surfaces for wall designs.