Thoughts on my GFX?

I tried something new, any tips?

8 Likes

Wow that’s awesome work dude! Keep it up! I would totally hire you! I don’t think anything needs to be different!

1 Like

Have never and probably will never make GFXs but as someone from the outside I’d say that this looks really good! Keep it up bud!

1 Like

It looks really nice but I’d recommend to use some other effects rather than just Photoshop brushes which is too common now a days.

2 Likes

From your current design it looks likely similar the only thing I see the graphic design has improved since you added lighting and vibrant colors reflecting the scene a bit perhaps make the entire background purple you seem to have dark corners below the character is that international?

It looks simplistic if you’re going for that approach. It would look better if you decreased the amount of paint brush strokes randomly placed on the characters face, perhaps include some in the corner you could even change the colors up since you have the background purple choose orange, blue, yellow, different colors that come to mind. Just experiment instills you find the selection you like the most.

If you’re going for a simplicity look, its decent already maybe change the color scheme up on the brush strokes and change the glowing outline around the character.

1 Like

Hey! I think this is really cute! A little too bright for my taste personally lol but I think you did a great job! Keep it up, it’s always nice to try new things and challenge yourself creatively :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks amazing. I like the render, the overlays, and the font you used.

1 Like

I really like it, nothing about this seems empty. The only thing I could suggest is to add more light neat the hand, that looks really dark compared to the rest. But otherwise, great work!

1 Like

i love the aesthetic of the logo.

1 Like