Thoughts on Navy Court Room

Hello everyone, so recently I started work on my Navy Court Room for my up coming Navy group. I’d like some feedback on it seeing as feedback almost always helps and I want to make this a very well made map where users can enjoy the aesthetics while RPing. One of the biggest problems I’m having is that I’m trying to decide if I should keep the metal detector functional and keep the sign or remove the sign and make the metal detector just a part. I’ve linked the game link and some photos down below. Please let me know, thanks so much! :smiley:

Photos

(Personally probably be easier if you visited the game cause it’s less limited for what you can see.)

Any feedback would be appreciated thanks so much!

3 Likes

Looks good, your build has a decent amount of details and that really adds to the immersion. But, I felt like the doors were a tad too tall and the big signs around the metal detector don’t fit in too well. I think you should get rid of those signs and make the metal detector just a part. Overall though, it was a well made build.

1 Like

Thats looks awsome this would be a good resource for military games keep going man

1 Like