Thoughts on progress for my vintage vibe game?

5 Likes

Overall, pretty cute, if your going for a nice Childs room, or something else, it really works, just maybe add some more decoration or toys if that’s the case.

1 Like

Cool but i feel you should add more minor details and decorations and it’ll be perfect

3 Likes

Nice job with the room so far! You might want to add details to all the space in the room.

1 Like

Pretty nice, I love all of the windows. However, it miss a bit of decoration to me, you could add a rug in front of the room and maybe something a few toys in the middle, just to fill up the empty and I think it would be perfect!

1 Like

Some decor would bring it together. Nice work tho

1 Like

Personally, I am not getting any vintage vibe from that picture. It looks like any other room, which isn’t to say it is bad. A little more decor, like others have said, and it could bring the place together. But this vintage vibe that I am supposed to be getting is not there.

The vintage aesthetic that people love are to do with small detailed things. Search up ‘vintage room’ and you have these pictures of rooms with so many photos and frames hung up on the wall; there isn’t much windows in those pictures. There are a variety of small personal items that the vintage aesthetic has. Those personal items bring detail to the room, and they can include:

• guitar
  • specific shoe collection
  • personal photos
  • drawings and art
  • books
  • vinyl collection
  • plants
  • mirrors
  • wall design via painting, stickers, or posters
  • camera
  • … etc.

In essence, vintage aesthetic brings the room together by making it small and framing it as cluttered and messy with a variety of personal items while simultaneously making it seem extremely premeditated (not necessarily organized per se). Good luck on your game.

1 Like

Currently it looks to be on track to be nice, the teddy bear is throwing me off not having any texture though. Other than that I assume you know it’s pretty empty and plan on putting more stuff in - Maybe add some posters or records from the most popular bands of that era

1 Like

add volumetric fog on the light from the skylight, great work overall :+1:

1 Like