Thoughts on this Showcase

Check out the showcase!

Here’s the game : https://www.roblox.com/games/3381091721/Showcase-WIP

Thanks for taking the time to check it out! (It’s not fully complete)

5 Likes

You should put your friend’s name first because we all want to know who’s the builder is.
My thought is that the cave is too square and you should make it a more realistic shape.
Other than that, The showcase looks good and maybe your friend should finish the showcase first and then post it at the forum!

1 Like

Hiya I’d just like to let you know that it’s against the rules to post on behalf of others (acting as a proxy).

Official Rules of the Roblox Developer Forum - #23 by Roblox - Rule 15.2

However that won’t stop me giving feedback, the music for the game is really good. The cinematic entry is awesome and the dynamic effects, more specifically the boat that moves, are all good additions. I do think that users with a lower end PCs should be considered.

Graphics Level 1

Graphics Level 5

Graphics Level 10

Overall a really nice design that has been well thought out.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know, I’ll be sure to not do this again, he’s grateful for your feedback!

1 Like

The showcase is really good, i really like it.

My Suggestions

1.In the cave part I would suggest you add some more of these broken stones. On the pathway part and the statue that is on the ground. You could add some parts on the ground that broke of it, i would suggest you add that! over all the music in the game is really nice you could also add. Some more details on the boat!
ice_screenshot_20190704-154658 ice_screenshot_20190704-155344

2.And in the ocean part, you should add another part underneath the map because.You can fall through it as seen below

Ocean

And that’s all you. Did a nice design to it keep up the good work!

1 Like

As stated in the replies above, please don’t post on behalf of others.