Thoughts on this WIP Pizza Hut Build?

I have only completed the top of this build, but I’d like a basic opinion on it. The build is supposed to somewhat resemble this pizza hut.

Original Building

pizza%20hut%20real

Currently, this is what I have. Any suggestions? Any problems you see? Anything I could improve on to make this build look even better? Note that this definitely not close to being complete.

Roblox Build

I need constructive feedback please. Note that this build is definitely undergoing some developments. Credits to EIijah_Law, kuoves.

8 Likes

The Build is good, Though you could add more detail to the Roof and maybe make changes with the Decal for “Pizza Hut”. Anyways keep it up and Good luck on the project. :smile: :+1:

7 Likes

Looks very nice so far, great amount of detail, however the pizza hut decal is way to squashed. I’d resize it if I were you to a more realistic looking scale.

Capture

5 Likes

It is a good start. Maybe instead of using a decal for pizza hut text use parts. It would make it look a lot better in my opinion.

5 Likes

I’d like to point out that the “Welcome” font is inconsistent with “Beverages, Pizza, Wings, and Salads.” It seems to me that you are using multiple fonts, where as the reference picture, a consistent font is used to bring in the customers. Other than that, Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll definitely consider it!

5 Likes

I’ll definitely fix that! Thank you for the constructive feedback!

4 Likes

Definitely will look into that! Thanks!

3 Likes

Alright of course to make it look better! Considered!!

5 Likes

I like it. But i have a question. What plugin have you used for the text?

4 Likes

I belive it’s this one.

5 Likes

I use ThreeDText 2.

5 Likes

Looks amazing! Be sure to be careful though with the recent spike in roblox copyright strikes?

6 Likes

I agree with that, Realistic looking scale will make your work detailed.

4 Likes

Alright, thanks for the feedback!

5 Likes

Thx a lot :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes