Thoughts on trees I made in blender for first time

this is my first time using blender (for making something instead of messing around) and I wanna know what others think and whether its “good enough” quality for using in games

5 Likes

this tree creation is good enough :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really good! (Could you make it a free model pls, my game doesn’t bearly have trees)

1 Like

Its a good start! Though next you should try going for some higher poly perhaps some uses of textures aswell overall good start to making trees!

1 Like

im making a plugin which allows you to insert maps made by me, stay tuned! (trees are in the maps)

1 Like

It’s kinda bland. There is not really a reason to use blender due to how simple they are. You can easily remake these in studio. I recommend looking up some Youtube videos on how to make some more detailed ones.

1 Like

Would you like a model of this instead? link for my tree made in blender I also made it in blender and you can have it if you want : ). Also nice tree @catshadow537 good start : )

1 Like

I appreciate your help, but @catshadow537’s tree fits my game more than your tree, no ofense.

3 Likes

It’s alright : ) thanks for considering it tho!

1 Like

Meant to reply to @EOASTUDIO

I’m currently working on a separate project right now so here are the trees. You might have to scale the trunk on pine tree 2 (tree named pinetree2) or move the tree a bit underground as you can see the trunk is a bit bugged, I tried doing something about it but I still couldn’t fix it.
Here’s the model with both trees: PineTrees - Roblox
You can customize them, no credit needed as its just trees but if you do, thank you.

And incase your wondering for some reason, this is the map these trees are for, still working on it, this will hopefully be part of the plugin.

Replied to the wrong person but just view the reply I made before this.

The map looks fabulous! Can’t wait to download this plugin and make a good killing type game!

Don’t worry! I’ll move it down a little!

I think the trees are good for your first time using blender. I think the first tree can be used in games. The second tree looks a little off because there’s only 2 cones.

Also if you ever want to curve the tree then use the command “O” then “G” at the top of tree.

1 Like