Thoughts on UI/Gun Gameplay so far?

Hey everyone! I’m nearing completion of my FPS game and i’m looking for feedback on my UI as well as the gun gameplay within the game!

Its a fast paced, class based, arcade first person shooter, similar to that of games like overwatch, TF2, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2!

https://vimeo.com/562320813

Please let me know of your feedback! Thanks! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I like it! Good job. Would love to see this in a game on the front page.

1 Like

Hi, it looks really good, good job. Have a good day.

1 Like

Very well made. Keep up the good work! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely amazing, well polished, sound feedback is nice (if not a little sharp sounding in some places). Would go great with some quiet background music!
Also, I’m assuming you got this background idea from PVZ:GW? Cause either way seeing it gave me immediate nostalgia!

2 Likes

I really like the UI and the FPS gameplay! It looks clean and sick :wink:! I’d recommend adding more characters before calling this a day. This is awsome though!

1 Like

Looks really good, personally a big fan of the Store UI, the background of the VIP Package being a “fade” effect looks really good, personal feedback would be add a setting to disable the ammo shaking, the shaking is a bit too heavy for my liking.
Overall great UI and Gameplay.

1 Like

It is inspired by GW and GW2, along with Star Wars: Battlefront 2!

1 Like

Probably won’t add a setting to disable the gun recoil since that helps nerf the weapon from being too powerful.

No no no, not recoil the UI shaking of the text. the ammo text.

Oh! Yea I may reduce that a bit before the game is released!

1 Like

Good luck, i’m sure your game will get a lot of visits!

1 Like

heres what i dont like

• massive crosshair, kill feed and hp bar (if its not mobile, smaller is better)
  • menu buttons and background arent same style (buttons look like Valorant, background like Overwatch), going for flashy buttons or calm background solves this. Most roblox games have this problem though, so youll live
  • deploy button looks hard to reach on PC, positioning closer (like below menu) makes it easy

otherwise cool!

1 Like

Looks great! Love the reverb and attention to detail. The reloading feels like it didn’t get enough attention though. Also love the PvZ GW2 background!

1 Like