THULiCORE's portfolio

Haha! Thank you.

Some of my builds are inspired heavily by real-world things, though. One example is that the 6th-9th images are inspired by Hong Kong’s Central Market.

1 Like

I love your work! It’s been very fun seeing the high detailed images on Cool Creations! Next time (if there is a next time) could you tag me in the post? I love your builds!

I love your build style! How many parts do you usually have in your builds? They seem very detailed.

1 Like

Market has 70,000 parts. I clearly need to optimize it but I have zero motivation to do so.

727 Store has 40K parts. It’s the best cross between detail and part count.

Toilets will be removed soon when there’s a suitable replacement. It has close to 22,222 parts.

Chili’s cafe is under refurbishment, but about 18,888 parts.

Rooftop cafe is also going to be removed soon, but 50,000 parts ish.

1 Like

Update: Expect a theatre to appear here next. It was going to be a homestore, but sadly I got scammed. Over the next week, I wish to do super speed super quality comissions.

Also, I’m going to redo all the Images using new materials.

I also decided to put this in a separate post because I despise the number 14, so I seriously dislike having 14 replies to my portfolio.

Update: New homestore build added.

What type of prcies for an idea?

1 Like

For an idea? Unknown. I’m actually not that great at ideas personally.

No I mean like an idea of what the prices would be, like small build - x amount of robux.

1 Like

At that point, it really depends on what the idea is. A PC setup? 100-200. A massive recreation of the whole of the USA? uuuuhhh probably 10 million or more…

May I know where you got the escalators on screenshots

And

Thanks.

Pretty sure they made it themselves.

Made it myself. It’s first appearance was in Escalator Place on October 18th, 2020 and I finished it at 15:12 BST. (yes my memory is that good)

Do you take percentage payment @VeryAmazingRealisticBuilder?

1 Like

Yes, but depending on what it’s for.

2 Likes

Your builds have great lighting which improves the atmosphere and the visuals. I noticed that some of your builds have a lot of unnecessary parts that could’ve just been replaced with a texture to reduce lag. Parts obviously look a lot better than textures, but I suggest learning how to utilize textures to improve your skills. If you want to improve your building capabilities even faster, try different genre’s of building that aren’t just modern. This will help you so much and become a very versatile builder. Other than that, you’ve made a lot of great shapes that are hard to make in studio and you’re really consistent. No miss aligned parts either, and you know which colors work well with each other!

3 Likes

Alright, I have sent you a DM on the forums.

1 Like

Due to this getting locked on 1st September, this is my new portfolio:
https://thulicore.artstation.com/projects/

1 Like

Final notice: Please use the above link to access the portfolio. This will be locked in approximately 4 days, 11 hours and 14 minutes at the time of writing.

1 Like