Tier-less cash outs are here! πŸŽ‰

You should be able to do so from the Developer Exchange section of the create site.

From the OP, all original restrictions (e.g. one cash out a month) still apply.

There have been no changes to how tax and DevEx work.

PSA Please read the OP carefully. Your question has likely already been answered :wink:

10 Likes

This is one of the HUGEST things to ever come to the DevEx Program! Super +1, thank you guys for listening to the community!

11 Likes

The new interface looks much cleaner and fresh, the old one was outdated and not up to standards, I like how you guys got rid of address and phone number stuff. The old form looked really big and scary lol. But this is indeed exiting. Also please reduce the one month time frame to something like 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Small but important request:

Could a comma be added every 3 digits? It can be quite hard to discern the amount of digits I just typed, leading to potential errors when cashing out.

78 Likes

We all know it. Being 5000 robux away from the next tier is a pain! THANK YOU! :smile:

14 Likes

This is a really great update. However, is there any word on the $30,000 a year through DevEx brought up from the Developer Conference. I would have liked to see a mention in this post considering this is a huge milestone for the DevEx system.

10 Likes

Roblox have really been doing a lot for the developers recently. From removing group limits and allowing DevEx for all tiers (Premium) to this. This is really amazing and I look forward to see what the next big change will be. :+1: to Roblox

8 Likes

This is brilliant, although for smaller developers, which aren’t making 5k a day would be good to be able to DevEx smaller amounts than 100k, for example above 20k?

But, this is great!

4 Likes

I believe this is due to the fact that Roblox has to verify lots of people as it is, and lowering the amount would mean they have to do a lot more work to verify devs who still might not be dedicated to progressing.

Keep working on your game(s) though and advertise too, you’ll get to the 100k bracket soon I’m sure :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you so much Roblox for adding this feature. This is a big step on improving the devex program and helping people make Roblox developing a career.

5 Likes

Though I never DevEx or plan on doing so myself, I think this is a very good currency update, similar to the recent low credit cashout = robux system. Another good update from Dev relations! :+1:

4 Likes

I love this idea and while I don’t use DevEx, I’m excited for the people that do. This is really going to help stabilize a lot of people’s income and give developers a lot more options on how much they want to be paid. This also goes really well with the premium update, since now, you don’t have to pay as much to get access to DevEx in the first place, which opens it up to a lot more people.

10 Likes

This is huge for so many people. A lot of us are building careers and opportunities from ROBLOX and you guys make it easier every single day with changes like these. This was definitely a much needed and appreciated change come to think of it. Most of the time when you reach certain amounts and you have tons left over cause you couldn’t meet the next tier, well, you’d have to wait for the next month to roll around and it becomes tedious and annoying. This is awesome. Thank you!

4 Likes

Okay, this is amazing! I’ve never gotten to use DevEx, but if my work in progress game takes off, I definitely will. I can imagine being 1,000 robux away from the next tier, and it sounds awful. I’m excited to see what they do next!

1 Like

Guessing still limited at one month per transaction. I don’t personally DevEx, but I know when I’ve been working with folks that are paying me in USD, that the one month, one transaction thing can cause delays in payments & tend to leave some developers feeling helpless having to wait.

2 Likes

No change in that respect. Refer to OP.

3 Likes

Just re-read through and see that now. Woops. :pensive:
Here’s to hoping it’ll be in the next #IncreaseDevEx update.

4 Likes

WOAHH!!!

First we get a conversion from our spare money to ROBUX, now we get this!!! Your spoiling us!!

but seriously thank youuu!!!

3 Likes

Glad that all Premium users have the chance to DevEx, not just the highest tier!

5 Likes

This is an amazing update! I feel like this will be good for all developers since they don’t have to have a specific amount to cash out, A lot more people will DevEx because of this, Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like