T_ommyz | User Interface [OPEN]

Hey there! I’m T_ommyz, I am offering my services as a User Interface Designer. I really enjoy helping others with their game for a good price. I have been making UI for over three years, using the program Figma. I hope you consider commissioning me.

⚠️Terms Of Service ⚠️
  • I accept both Robux & USD, robux via t-shirt + tax, and USD via Venmo, Cashapp, Zelle, and PayPal!

• I only design, import and scale the UI’s, I do not script UI!

• I will not show the UI without my watermark until you have paid. Once you have given full payment, I will send the UI without my watermark.

• I have the right to decline your order.

• You will be refunded if I am not able to complete your order. If you cancel more than halfway through the commission, you will not receive a full-refund.

• You must pay 50% upfront, and the last 50% once the Ui’s are completed. No exceptions. I am able to use a middleman if needed.

• I have the right to charge you extra if your commission is harder and you ask for more changes.

• If you fail to respond within 2-3 days, I have the right to cancel your commission without refund.

Click the arrows to view a dropdown of my works - those starred are my most memorable.

2023-2024
Monkey Madness ⭐️

Completed Late November 2023

Bubbly Teal Cartoony UIs ⭐️

Leaf Green UIs ⭐️

Era Z Full-Screen UIs

Completed November 2023

Orange Anime Pack UIs

Completed November 2023

Punk'd UI

Completed October 2023

Thepaper Siege UI's

Basic Comic Sans Style

Bubbly Blue UI Pack

Red Fire Ui Pack

Futuristic ⭐️

Completed August 2023

Harry Potter Themed UI's

Completed August 2023

Wood Log UI Pack

Completed September 2023

Modern Sci-Fi UI Pack ⭐️

Completed 6/17

Sci-fi Detailed UI

Completed 3/18

Detailed & Dark ⭐️

Castle Fun

Forest Green

Fashion Fun

Ancient Fairytale Themed

Fashion Friends ⭐️

Midnight User Interface Pack

Made by T_ommyz

Pink Heaven UI Pack

Simple Blue UI Pack

Made For BarmVex

Dark Cartoony UI Pack

5/27/2021

Medieval UI Pack

5/13/2021

Cartoon UI Pack

5/12/2021

Cartoon UI Pack 2

5/13/2021

Cartoon Game Shop

5/13/2021
Game Shop

Special Offerings

Group 1016

Contact me at tommysevretaccount

38 Likes

I recently commissioned Tommy to make a full interface for my simulator. He’s an extremely quick designer who puts full potential and effort into his work. I STRONGLY and HIGHLY recommend that you hire Tommy for your UI needs.

:star: 10/10. Nothing less.

5 Likes

I definitely reccomend, easy to work with and great work !

2 Likes

Just finished commissioning Tommy, I honestly strongly recommend you do the same. He is professional, prompt, and takes pride in his work. Once again, if you need a UI designer Tommy is your guy.

2 Likes

Proffesional, fast and the ui looks sooo good!

2 Likes

Awesome work, paid fully upfront and was not let down by the result and was happy to provide support after delivery. Recommend using Tommy if you ever need some high quality UI.

2 Likes

Insane work. Fast & reliable. 100% suggest him.

2 Likes

Quick fast and cheap, if you have the budget I definitely recommend you check out their work. Will definitely come back. :smiley:

2 Likes

I highly recommend you commission @cparem due to his experience and reliability. Along with creating amazing UI designs, he is an awesome and loyal dude to work with and be friends with.

I recommend you use him as your UI designer, he produces some of the most insane work I have ever seen, and with the prices, I assure you it’s worth it.

2 Likes