Too many logins were attempted from this network

Every single time I have to switch accounts on Studio, I get this message. At most I change over my account every other day. When this comes up, I have to log out of the account I was signed into on my web browser, just to get signed into that other account. I shouldn’t have to completely log out of Roblox everywhere just to open a place on another account. I’m the only person on my network that even uses Roblox Studio as well.

16 Likes

As someone who shares a computer with two sisters…

Yeah. It’d be nice if switching accounts one time wouldn’t force me to log in through Chrome.

This is still happening to me and it’s getting old. It doesn’t even take into account what I typed in to login to Studio so I often have to log in twice just to develop. Please fix this.

Can we get support for multiple Studio accounts, please? This feature is annoying and sometimes logging in on the web browser it opens won’t log me in on Studio, it prompts me to download it. So I have to log in by editing a place on the account.

1 Like

Also getting this every. single. time. I need to switch accounts… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’d like to bump this thread, as this issue is still recurring. The ‘Too many logins’ dialogue is inaccurate as it just shows up on each individual login, whether it’s your first or fifth. This is disruptive to workflow, especially if I’m logged in on two different accounts on Studio and the website, as I’ll have to go through the logout/relogin process on the website in order to switch accounts on Studio.

Ideally this dialogue should only appear if there were legitimately multiple logins attempted at once in unreasonably quick succession. A fix for this would be highly appreciated.

3 Likes

This still occasionally occurs for me too yet I don’t switch accounts.
I hope they’ll fix it in the near future.

1 Like

I am hoping this is fixed it get’s very old and tiring when I have to login.

1 Like

This message even shows up on first-ever login. VERY annoying.

2 Likes

This happens to me every time I have to log in, it would be really nice if this got fixed in the near future.

1 Like

This is not a bug. It’s just that the login endpoint is enforcing captcha on all logins to deter botting.

2 Likes

The bug being that the error message doesn’t mention this, so it is misleading as to what the actual error is.

5 Likes