Tool glitching when equipping

Hello, and first I need to say that I am not fluent in english so sorry about that.

I have a tool, every part is cancollidable = false and when I equip it, it just kinda make a small snap.
There’s a RopeConstraint with 2 attachments, I don’t know if that’s the problem, but here’s a gif.

2 Likes

Try increasing the RootPriority of the player’s HumanoidRootPart or reducing the size of the fishing rod. What is happening here most likely is that the fishing rod becomes the root of the player assembly and therefore is getting moved to where the fishing rod was before it got parented to workspace, rather than the fishing rod being moved toward the player.

3 Likes

I have resized it and made it shorter, however it doesn’t work at all. I’ve tried unioning every part but still does the glitch.

You can also try making each part in the fishing pole Massless:

1 Like

Try the RootPriority suggestion first – this should be much easier than resizing the rod.

1 Like

I realized that what is messing the tool is the SpringConstraint, so what I did it scan every 0.1 seconds I scan the players humanoidrootpart position, and when equipped I just set the position to the last saved position. We will see how it turns out and if there’s any new fix to it.