Tool that can't be equipped and that also doesn't auto-equip when picked up

I’m trying to make a boombox that, when you pick it up, it doesn’t automatically equip it. I also wanna make it so you can’t equip the tool. The boombox is on the ground on the map and when you pick it up it equips it automatically. I also ne

The boombox is on the ground on the map and when you pick it up it equips it automatically. I also need it that you can’t equip the tool since the boombox has a sound in it and when you unequip the boombox the sound plays in the spot you unequipped it. I have a script where the boombox is on your back when you don’t have it equipped so that way if you can’t equip the boombox the boombox will just stay on your back playing the song.

I don’t really know how to code and I’ve looked up how to implement the mechanic that you can’t equip the item but I just couldn’t find anything

I’m a bit confused, so you’re wanting a boombox on the ground to be able to be picked up but not able to be equipped by the player?

Yeah, and I was wondering if there was an easier than making my own entire dropping & pickup system.

Tool.Equipped:Connect(function()
    humanoid:UnequipTools()
end)

Pretty simple solution, you just need to define your variables.