BloxyLibrary - Collection of high-quality and safe development resources

Woa that’s an epic idea

I’m hackerman lol

4 Likes

I’ve unfortunately been very slow to update H3x. It’s been around a month since I’ve last been able to work on it, I’ve not been able to make much progress on it, and I haven’t been notifying followers on updates at the moment because I’ve had a very unreliable schedule. The new framework (which I dubbed H6x) is concerned with making it much easier to use the sandbox, but unfortunately every time I work on it I end up running into road blocks in my own life.

It may be a year or two til I finally finish the project, I hope though that I can complete it before that long.

4 Likes

Yup, inspired bit from Google’s material design.

I don’t use frameworks or libraries :joy:, unless I really need to. I am using pure programming language without any help; it can be helpful to master some good skills, but that’s just my opinion and preference.

There is not a lot of submissions, so I don’t see any problem; I get like ~2 submissions per day. I could have some experienced and trusted contributors help me.

Thanks, I am trying to improve it each day when I can.

1 Like

Yup.

Yes.

Yes you can; I don’t see any problem.

1 Like

This actually seems really cool and handy

2 Likes

I just found this and it seems amazing! You have such a great idea and I most definitely will use this every once in a while in the future! I cannot wait to see this little project of yours grow!

2 Likes

Idk why but going to the website gives me an error on chrome, it says it doesn’t exist, I don’t live in the USA, could it be caused by that?
Error: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

2 Likes

I am not sure, it’s something to do with your browser or computer or whatever the source of the problem is, but I don’t think that it’s my website.

1 Like

Sure, the code is DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Translated:
The site cannot be reached Check for typos in toolblox.glitch.me.
If the spelling is correct, try running the Windows Network Diagnostic tool.

2 Likes

I never had such a problem so I am not sure on how to fix it.

2 Likes

This is something I’ve been brainstorming for a while, thank you for bringing my hardly finished idea to life! (Before I even prototyped anything :rofl:)

I’m going to start using this more often, I’ll recommend it to some friends of mine as well.

2 Likes

One thing that would be pretty neat to add (especially once alot of plugins/models are available), would be a sorting feature by price. For example I want a plugin between 10 and 100 robux. This would be better than the “Free”, “Cheap” and “Expensive” tags.
You could also add the form for adding a model to the website, that way it is easily accessible.

2 Likes

I will add that.

I will do that to :happy1:.

2 Likes

im no hackerman : (

Bruhhhh

LET ME INSPECT ELEMENT

3 Likes

Thanks, quick question:
Is it necessary for the link to be to a DevForum post? Some (specialized) plugins have their own documentation websites and no official post on the forum.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s fine; I have no problem with that.

2 Likes

You can bypass it easily by doing this:

1 Like

(This is @R0bl0x10501050)

Lol I originally opened inspect element because I wanted to know what font your used. I’ve been looking for a sleek font like that and the @font-face tool wasn’t creating fonts properly.

1 Like

Page source is slightly different than inspect. It is the code, nothing else. I’d remove the easter egg, people who might want to select an individual element cannot do so easily as they could with inspect element.

2 Likes

I used “Roboto” font from Google Fonts; link: Roboto - Google Fonts

1 Like