BloxyLibrary - Collection of high-quality and safe development resources

How does botting “link clicks” annoy people?

You can use cookies.

That would make the “clicks” useless.

You can easily change cookie.

And?

You can just easily reset them. :man_shrugging:

That’s just additional unnecessary thing to have on the website. I don’t see any point in adding it, same with Roblox’s Library which is botted from every side possible; all the stats are useless, they tell you nothing useful about the Roblox asset as they are botted; the only information that is useful is the “creator, updated and etc…” which cannot be botted.

2 Likes

Or I mean, you could just use Firefox, as the easter egg doesn’t even work there. (I’m guessing it also wouldn’t work on other browers.)

Yup the easter egg doesn’t work on Firefox; but it works on Google Chrome.

I think making it sorted by most downloaded would be nice, currently it’s more like who uploaded first

1 Like

That would require database but I will see.

1 Like

Man I wish the audio section of the website fills up. I could go for some easily accessible ambient sound.

The goal of this project is to highlight safe high-quality assets, so I doubt there would be a section for audio any time soon. A game can’t be infected by audio assets.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m back after a while because i found a solution, some internet providers block .glitch.me websites (Almost every internet provider for some reason blocks .glitch.me here in Italy) so I found a solution, github user benborgers made a glitch proxy so you can access .glitch.me websites even if they are blocked,
if you are experiencing the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN you can access toolblox from the following website: Toolblox

Hope this helped! Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Is this page supposed to submit assets that I own?

You don’t submit a file, you just submit an asset that you had uploaded to Roblox through Google form.

Dude this is actually really cool and useful.
I like the fact that things have to be accepted manually and that community users can make reports.

I will probably be submitting some assets and will definitely be using!

I can tell that you really are a good web developer, and I definitely will be using this!

2 Likes

This is awesome! At first I thought it was a plugin, but it was html and css. Good HTML and CSS skills!

1 Like

This is Very Good Website! This website can search safe models. And these models have no virus and backdoor. Ty for Positive feedback :grinning:.

1 Like

Poor you I got a different easter egg and is able to read the source code

3 Likes

It’s a change to allow users to use inspect element.

2 Likes

You should register with google search console, when I google Toolblox not big shows up.

I did register it in Google search console. Maybe its because I didn’t add “sitemap”. I am not sure though.

1 Like