Toolbox not opening?

I don’t know if this is the correct category to put this in.

Hello, I was making a game that has another place inside of the game, but when I open that place I can’t open the Toolbox.
Here is a picture of that.

I tried re-starting my pc and roblox studio but it still happens.

1 Like

Usually when this happens to me, I usually double click it twice. Sometimes when I have a plugin or UI open, it doesn’t work. This should also go in #platform-feedback:studio-bugs

1 Like

it won’t let me use that category

Oh. Have you tried to edit your post?

1 Like

Yeah, but it shows undefined

Dont search up platform, search up Studio and it should come up.

1 Like

same thing with studio

Hmmm. I wonder if it is something to do with the site. Let me check the roblox status page to see if anything is wrong with studio or the forums. Could it just be you?

1 Like

It also won’t let me create a new topic in there

It has to just be you then. I can post topics and edit stuff. What kind of device are you on right now?

1 Like

I am currently on a windows laptop.

Okay so I have just found out that it is not you. Plenty of people are currently having trouble with this: Opening place from website results in multiple funtionality failures - #2 by ExpectError404

So It is not just you.

1 Like

thx, but btw does it matter that I opened the app instead of from the website?

No idea whether this effects anything.

1 Like

This also happens to me I just restart studio and then it’s fine

1 Like

@SadWowow21 That has happened to me before, If restarting studio Like @3bu9 Says doesn’t work, then Uninstall & reinstall Studio (When it happened to me, it was the exact same issue, I restarted studio a few times, & still nothing, I Redownloaded studio, & it came back)

1 Like

Yeah thats a dumb glitch, the only way it stopped by me (so i can open it again) is by making a new place and work in there.

1 Like

I tried that several times, then I tried it again and now it’s fixed