Tower Of Pain (Version 11.0)

Hello Roblox Community,

Tower Of Pain (a Roblox experience which has been active since August 2021) has just released Version 11.0 BETA! However, when a new and large update is released on any game, the update needs testing. If you have a chance or would like to provide me with feedback, please check the new update out here: Tower of Pain: Classical - Roblox. Let me know what you think. Is there anything I can add, improve or remove? Are there any elements that my game is lacking?

After playing the game, please give me some feedback! Vote and comment.

• Amazing (5)
  • Great (4)
  • Good (3)
  • Bad (2)
  • Horrible (1)

0 voters

Thanks,
Snowflake (@SnowflakeForest10)

2 Likes

It looks amazing! I wonder why no one is playing it.

1 Like

its basically just a generic tower of hell clone but with none of the mechanics but with no verity in the obstacles aka b l o c k s . and only uhh b l o c k s .

1 Like

To me, it is very hard to get noticed in the Roblox algorithm.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t seem to understand your “point”. Can you please elaborate more?

How is my game (in anyway) similar to Tower Of Hell? Yes, the name of my Roblox game is very similar to Tower Of Hell, but the mechanics/features in my game are very different from Tower Of Hell. While Tower Of Hell is much more difficult and has more detailed stages (better code, better models). My game is small obby game which is nothing like Tower Of Hell.

I agree. However, I try to make each stage different from the past one. While none of the stages are perfect and show a ton of variety, they are all different in some way.

not the name i said it was that without the mechanics, and i did not dislike the game… i literally never go to do that at all, just try adding more obstacles and make it not just a basic obby game (i know i sound really negative but its my recommendations) add some mechanics that make the game stand out

1 Like

Really loving how you stole a thumbnail from another game, great job! You stole artwork that took time to make and detail!

No music, and you can skip through the level using a gravity coil.

Also really love how you also stole more artwork by stealing gamepass icons, your really doin good rn!

Honestly, this feels like a low effort cashgrab.

3 Likes

I was unaware that I “stole” any artwork/assets from other Roblox creators. I found the gamepass and thumbnail images on Google from the Roblox Content Wiki website. I was unaware that I stole any assets! Second of all, even if I did know that I was stealing, I have made no profit from this Roblox game… it wouldn’t even matter in the end! Thanks for notifying me about this issue, I will take down all “copied” assets.

To add-on, your post made me hurt badly. I thank you for taking valuable time out of your day to shame me and make me feel like garbage. Again, I am sorry… I will take down all “copied” assets in the next few days.

UPDATE: I have removed the game from Roblox and it is no longer playable. I hope you are happy now.

1 Like

If you would could you make it public, I’m sure the average player would love the game. It’s just that the devforum can be harsh and to the point sometimes(which isn’t always a bad thing!) I think with some improvements this game could be very fun and enjoyable to play, although no one can enjoy or play the game when you take it down. Not to mention the progress it has already made, I mean V11? Might be highest version I’ve ever seen :exploding_head: btw, can’t make everyone happy, so might as well take the good feedback, and leave the negative comments.

In the end, your game has potential and you should make it public again.

1 Like

Thanks for your positive feedback. I may consider making the game public in the future after I re-place all assets.

I found the gamepass and thumbnail images on Google from the Roblox Content Wiki website

That’s what stealing is… You ripped something off of google and used it as your own. He had good reason to “shame” you.

You responded to most of the feedback you received by being defensive and guilt-tripping those who gave negative feedback. I’m not sure why you’d ask for feedback if you seemed to only want positive feedback.

1 Like

I’m looking for all types of feedback, positive and negative. I never guilt-tripped anyone, I was stating my claim. I thought the content which I was using was pubic sourced, I never intended to “steal” anything.

Again, my game has made 0 robux (no profit), so even if I did “steal” or copy the assets, it wouldn’t matter too much.

Please note that the game has been removed from Roblox and will not be re-released.

I now understand what I did was bad and I have took action by taking down the game.

1 Like

While what @StarJ3M said wasn’t put in the nicest way, he rightfully mentioned how you used someone else’s images. You responded by detailing how his feedback made you feel like garbage and you finish that reply with “I hope you are happy now.”

Furthermore, one of your posts originally said this:

PS. Thanks for going out of your way to dislike the game.

Source

Without any proof that the guy you were responding to actually gave it a dislike.

1 Like

You’ve done a great job making me look bad. I have a hard time taking harshly negative feedback sometimes, I will be honest. However, I never intended to create a whole argument about how I guilt-trip people and “ruin their days”. I have already had discussions with my past development team and took full (if not, partial) responsibility for what I have done.

To add-on, I removed the following context from the post because I didn’t feel like it was necessary and didn’t what mis-information to spread.

I take FULL responsibility for my actions (despite being unaware that I “stole” assets). I am deeply sorry and have removed the game from Roblox (despite the game being public since August 2021).

Regarding the quote above:
I said that because the post did make me feel like garbage. I realize that I shouldn’t have said that, but the post did indeed make me feel bad (very bad in-fact).

1 Like

I’m not trying to make you look bad. I’m defending what previous people have said because this is meant to be a feedback-focused part of the forum. I don’t really care about the game or what you’ve done with it. I also do fully understand that criticism stings, and everyone handles it differently. As I said before, I don’t fully agree with how one commenter phrased their mention of stolen images.

While this isn’t really important, is there a reason you blurred out the timestamps in your discord screenshot? I understand the names and whatever confidential info may be hidden in the messages, but I can’t think of a reason as to why the timestamps would be censored.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response. I have the right to keep my location and information confidential, I blurred the timestamps out as they may give away information about my location. I don’t really care, I could have sent it with the timestamps public… but choose not to.

You CLEARLY said that you wanted feedback on your game and he’s giving you feedback so thats not shame because what you did is called stealing.

1 Like

Jeez guys I think @snowflake Plus gets point. He took the game down and hopefully he will learn from his mistake. No need to pile on the guy IMO.

I wasn’t piling i just wanted him to know what he did was not right, and i didnt see the part were he said he took down the game.

1 Like

I think he should have redone his thumbnail without removing the game.

I get your message, it just seems like the guy wasn’t taking the criticism well.

1 Like