Translating modules

How would I translate a bank system and save that translation inside it so whenever I insert it to any of my games the translation is there and works.
Is this possible or can I only make translations for one specific game? I looked on the Developer Hub but I got no good answer to my question so I am asking here.

Should I just make an large array with the translations then check the RobloxLocaleId and translate the text with that?

1 Like

Do you mean you want to translate text according to the player’s country? I’m not an expert at Roblox Studios, but I think you can do that with localization.

And, what do you mean here?

1 Like

I read that article and it was somewhat informative but I could not seem to find an answer to my question there.

What I meant was that maybe you can only save the translations with the translator portal in one game or something like that.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I don’t quite get what you want to do. Are you trying to translate your game’s text to another language, what is this “bank system” you’re refering to, and what module are you trying to translate?

1 Like