Builder and modeler ( open )

delete this topic…plz

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

28 Likes

Upgrade!..

Do you speak any other languages other than Spanish and English? [Just asking.]

1 Like

I only speak Spanish and English (my original language is Spanish)

You only speak those 2 languages?

1 Like

Yes
(30 cachasteres)…

1 Like

Keep in mind that just because you are fluent in Spanish does not mean you can translate to English.
You have to be 100% fluent (both formal and informal) in both languages for you to be able to offer services.

1 Like

I agree with you…

1 Like

ALANWAL44 helped translate a good portion of my game into Spanish. He’s a fast and got work done quickly. I’d recommend him if you’re looking to translate and target your game for Spanish players.

3 Likes

Mine too, but I think that not all of the people would like a translator because everyone could look on the google translator…
But you as a builder you are just perfect, I would like to hire you)

1 Like

I have experience, I don’t need a Google translator

1 Like

New update ,…

new update of my portfolio!!!

I commissioned Alanwal to translate ~300 strings. Really satisfied with his work as he frequently asked me what certain words meant given the context - which were translated differently by Google translate. He also explained why his translation would be suited for my case. Overall, I’d highly recommend anyone who needs their game to be translated to Spanish. :+1:

3 Likes

New update!!!

Looks Great, you got me interested. Your builds are amazing. Keep up the good work!!

1 Like

I recommend AlanWal44, he’s a good builder.

3 Likes

Alan is a great builder and translator. He has a amazing personality and is very kind, highly recommend him!

3 Likes

Translated my game pretty fast. I would definitely recommend him and his services! Prices were pretty cheap too! :+1:

1 Like

Great translator! Recently hired him for a project and he did well.

1 Like