TrippyV | Developer Portfolio

About Me

Howdy! I’m TrippyV, and I’ve been developing on Roblox since about 2015 and I’ve been on the platform since 2007. My sort of niche in the developer forum is scripting, UI designing, and animating (of which animating is a bit intermediate but its ok i promise). I love working alongside people in teams, but I’m also my best working on independent projects. Throughout my time developing I’ve amassed (some) projects I’d love to share with you guys, which will be found in the very next section. :sunglasses:

My Projects and Other Games and Stuff

Open Me!

The Robine
One of my more notable ventures, I helped develop The Robine’s main game City-17, and Downtown-RP which were both decommissioned in pursuit of new cities, but you can still find some of my scripts in the following game, as well as their other group games:

Visuals

(ui was originally made by Borsy, I just made some tweaks regarding the scripting of it and some visual aspects)

The Crimson Front
Kind of one of my own startup groups that I’ve handed over to another fellow, I’ve developed the majority of the scripting found in the following group: The Crimson Front - Roblox

(probably the best example for this group would be Artkeno, found here: TCF | Artkeno Outpost - Roblox)

Visuals

The Duskan Front
Another one of my clan projects that came to somewhat of a halt development-wise. I developed this alongside my friends and took part in scripting, UI designing, and creating animations.

Our main projects for this group can be found here:

A Throne of Ice and Fire
Quite honestly I haven’t done much but a couple bug fixes in this game, but it’s still worth mentioning that I’m a developer for it: A Throne of Ice and Fire - Roblox

Best example of work in this group can be found here: A World of Ice and Fire - Roblox

No visuals for this bad boy :sunglasses:

Break Jail 2 (big meme)
This was absolutely the most fun I have ever had in developing a game. I worked on this beautiful monstrosity alongside @Spooks_HD , @Aedificate, and @lskid.

This game is highly experimental, but we all love it all the same as we developed it during the RDC game jam together (in normal cases i would be embarrassed to show this absolute masterpiece, but this is such a beautiful game full of wonderful programmer art): Break Jail 2 - Roblox

Definitely no visuals for this, you have to see it yourself to get that immersive experience

Some other groups I’ve worked for:
Administrator_Mr’s SCPF: SCPF || Special Containment Procedures Foundation - Roblox
JetReju’s SCPF: Special.Containment.Procedures [SCPF] - Roblox

Availability

My schedule is fairly open apart from school, so if you wish to contact me about scheduling, feel free to shoot me a message on my Discord, trippyv#0001

Payment

hey man as long as im getting paid at least something im good

In reality if you wish to pay me for my work we can work something out on Discord.

Percents are a bit iffy as there’s no guarantee I’ll make the amount that I would want to make from a project, in which if you offered me a percent, I probably would ask for it on top of a slightly discounted flat rate.

Contact

If you didn’t catch my discord in the Availability section, here ya go: trippyv#0001

Summary

hi im trippyv, this my work

DevForum New Members Discord

I’m also the owner the New Members Discord for the DevForum which you should totally join. All devforum members are welcomed, Discord

16 Likes

break jail 2 ; tropical island is coming out soon :eyes:

3 Likes

Trippy is cool - you should hire him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bookmarked for later.

I may have a job for you in the future.

2 Likes

I have sent you a Discord FR.
30 chars

What is your general price range?

Hey there, TrippyV.

Was wondering if you’re still hireable and if you were PayPal is the option of payment.

(Pay Per Asset)

We can definitely negotiate via Discord.