"Trophy of Participation" Gear incorrectly rotated when worn

https://www.roblox.com/catalog/401277404/Trophy-of-Participation-2016

Hi, recently Roblox has updated the “Trophy of Participation”(I believe the mesh and texture). Along with this update, there are issues with the gear when it is equipped.

The issue with the gear is that the character isn’t holding it correctly, image below(this is my alt account who owns the item).

I’m not sure if it was designed to hold the gear the way it is currently. I’ve decided to report it because this looked unusual to me.

This issue is happening to all users who own it, I’ve unequipped it and equipped it multiple times the issue still occurs. I’ve preview equipped the gear on my main account(Inspirre), still have the issue with the gear. The gear is still not held correctly.

I can’t confirm that this is occurring for all platforms. Whoever views a profile with the gear equipped, they would see the gear not held correctly too.

This issue has happened since the gear has been updated with the new texture and mesh.

Exactly have the same problem that I want to help with contributing on bugs, trophy of participation’s weld is completely wrong by an angle of 90, I don’t know why but they haven’t made any actions about this.

corti