{TSK} King's Laws

I. Podium Laws

a. The First Pillar Law shall be in effect at all times unless otherwise specified by the King or Hand.
        i. The First Pillars shall be defined as the two pillars in the throne room nearest to the throne and small council chambers.
            1) The Kingsguard and members of the ruling House, as well as Lord Paramounts and above, may also pass the first pillars to assist in enforcement of this rule unless barred.
            2) Lord Paramounts are allowed one (1) and Small Councilors are allowed two (2) guard past the pillars. These guards must be of the same house with appropriate clothing and titles.
    b. The first podium must be kept clear of all those under the rank of Lord Paramount.
        i. The first podium shall be defined as the first podium found directly after passing the first pillars and climbing the stairs.
            1) Lord Paramounts are allowed to have one (1) guard with them on the podium.
            2) Small Councilors and above are allowed to have two (2) guards with them on the podium.
    c. The side-podiums must be kept clear of all those below the Small Council rank.
        i. The side podiums shall be defined as the raised podiums slightly below the King's Podium to the left and right of the throne.
    d. The King's Podium shall be kept clear of all those other than the King, Hand of the King, the Queen, and members of the Kingsguard.
        i. The King's Podium is defined as the highest podium in the throne room.
    e. The throne shall only be occupied at any given time by the King or Hand.
        i. If someone else occupies the throne, they are to be killed and barred from the keep.
    e(2): Throwing snowballs in the Red Keep is forbidden and will result in reckless persecution. This law is inclusive of throwing snowballs at legal peace officers. Throwing them in such places at such people is grounds for removal from the keep or extermination.
    f. White Sword Tower, the room right to the throne, is only to be occupied by Kingsguard and The Brotherhood members, the King and the Hand. All others are to be removed from the room.

II. Kingsguard.

a. The Kingsguard are the highest authority within the Red Keep excluding the Hand and the King.
        i. On matters involving removing people from the Keep, and protecting the King, as well as the podium laws, the Kingsguard have the highest authority in these matters.
    b. The Kingsguard are not expected to warn those that break the podium laws.
        i. Kingsguard may give warning if they choose. A warning will be a rare occurrence and should be immediately obeyed. This means they DO NOT HAVE TO WARN YOU.
        ii. Squires of the Kingsguard cannot speak on duty, so gestures will be used. An inability to understand what the Kingsguard is trying to implicate is no reason to break podium laws.
                          iii. Kingsguard members are permitted to KOS and kill anyone inside the keep in protection of the king and the throne.
                         Iv. Distracting members of the Kingsguard is a crime and is treated as one. This includes teasing and passing the pillar or podium.
    c. The Kingsguard will have the infinite authority to place anyone, on KoS (kill on sight) at any given time within the keep. This does not apply to the Hand or King.
        i. KoS orders are only to be held up inside the Keep unless otherwise specified.
        ii. Only the King, Hand, Master of Law and Lord Commander of the Kingsguard can order a KoS order on members of the Royal Family.
        iii. Abuse of the KoS order ability is to be immediately reported to the King.
    d. The Kingsguard shall have authority only third to the King and Hand on any goings on within the Red Keep.

III. Martial Law.

a. Martial Law will be an event on King's Landing where the, Kingsguard, and Crown Army have the right to bar any person below the rank of King from the keep, including the gate leading up to it.
        I. Should a person be barred from the keep during martial law, they will continue to be barred until martial law is dissolved. The bar may also be lifted on a specific person (or house) if the King, Hand, Master of Law, or Lord Commander of the Kingsguard orders it to be lifted.
    b. The ONLY people who can call Martial Law into action are:
        i. The King.
        ii. The Hand.
        iii. The Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
        iv. The Master of Law.
            1) Anyone else attempting to call martial law into action will be considered treasonous.

IV. Trials.

a. Administrators and role-play moderators (The King, Hand, Master of Law, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Group Administrators) are not required to host a trial for criminals.
        i. A panel of 3 Judges of the rank Lord Paramount or above.
        ii. The King, Hand, Master of Law, or Lord Commander of the Kingsguard MUST be present to represent the Crown.
    b. A Knight and above must be allowed to select a trial by combat instead of a normal trial.
        i. The defendant may choose a champion to fight for them.
            1) The defendant may choose themselves as their own Champion.
        ii. The Crown must choose a champion to fight.
        iii. The Crown Champion and the accused's champion will fight in one single duel. The first to die loses. If a tie occurs, the duel will happen once more, with the opportunity for the defense and the Crown to reassess their choices for Champion.
            1) The champions may use whatever weapon they wish, should they own it.

V. Wars.

a. All wars must be approved by Innovativemind, the genre owner unless otherwise stated.
        i. All war terms must be mediated by the owner.
    b. After being involved in a war, you may not declare war for another two (2) weeks.
    c. The following are the allowed wars within the Seven Kingdoms.
        i. Territorial conquest.
            1) Used to gain territory. The losing House shall become a vassal and/or forfeit their territor(y/ies) based upon the terms of war.
        ii. Regional Rebellion.
            1) Used to gain paramouncy of a region.
                a) Your House must be in said region to gain paramouncy. To move regions, contact an administrator or the King.
        iii. Rebellion.
            1) Must be a Lord Paramount to Rebel.
            2) Used to usurp the Crown.
        iv. Humiliation war.
            1) Used to humiliate the losing faction.
                a) Requires administrator approval.
        v. Usurpation.
            1) Used by a member of a House to usurp the lord and become the Lord/Lady of the House.
                a) Must make new House with same name.
                b) Needs to approved by an administrator.
        vi. Independence War.
            1) Must be a Lord Paramount to declare Independence.
            2) Used to make your current region an independent Kingdom.
                a) An independent Kingdom is set to be barred on sight from the Red Keep, but they do not have to answer to the King of the Seven Kingdoms.
                b) Independent Kingdoms can war other regions to put them under their Kingdom.
        vii. Freedom War.
            1) Used to gain freedom from vassalage.

VI. Small Council.

a. The Small Council shall consist of:
        i. The Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
            1) The person in charge of the King's overall safety. The Lord Commander is also charged with leading the Crown armies in the event of war.
        ii. The Hand of the King.
            1) The person who acts as Protector of the Realm should the King be absent.
        iii. The Master of Coin.
            1) Handles all finances of the Crown.
        iv. The Master of War.
            1) Handles all offensive war-time strategies.
        v. The Master of Law.
            1) Handles all legal matters of the Crown.
        vi. The Master of Whispers.
            1) Handles and organizes spies for the Crown.
        Vii. Principal Advisor
            1) The King’s trusted advisor. Advises him on matters about the Seven Kingdoms.
        Viii. The Master of Archives.
            1) The person in charge of documenting all history of the genre.
               IX. The Master of Defence.
                   1) The person in charge of the security of King’s Landing.
    a. The Small Council may, at any given time, have a different amount of members. The King may decide what is necessary for the Council.
    c. Members of the Small Council may request to any available administrator a set amount of jail time for random killers.
        i. Should this privilege be abused, said Small Councilor shall be removed from the Council.

VII. Knighthood

a. Knights are noted as some of the most elite in a House. They are recognized as politicians, skilled fighters, and chivalrous men.
    b. The only way to become a Knight within the Seven Kingdoms is for the Lord of the House, or his designee, to name you a Knight of their House.
    c. Knights should be addressed as “Ser”.

VII. Execution.

a. Should a person be found guilty of treason in a trial, they shall be executed.
        i. Execution shall be defined as the removal of a person from their titles and ranks. For example, if Lord Jaime Lannister is executed, he shall lose his titles as Master of Law, Lord of House Lannister, and his name as Jaime Lannister.
        Ii. If a character is executed, he or she will lose their tournament/valyrian sword.
        Iii. If in a war, the war terms state an execution must take place for the losing side’s Lord, it shall take place. However, this requires the genre owner’s approval.

IX. The King’s Authority.

a. The King's word is final, and the King's word is law.
        i. Harassing/insulting the law, King, Kingsguard, Hand etc., can be considered treason.
        Ii. The King’s word is an extremely important word. Therefore, it is to be carried out by only his Kingsguard and the Hand of the King.
        Iii. Another way to prove the King’s word is a screenshot via gyazo, imgur, etc. However, it must be evaluated by a member of the Kingsguard or Hand of the King.
        Iv. Wearing a Crown (unless you are the king) is a killable offence. Only the King may wear a Crown. Violators will be prosecuted. This rule has no exceptions.

X. The Administrators.

a. The administrators of the Seven Kingdoms reserve the right to change any laws they deem unfit for the Seven Kingdoms group.
        i. Any laws seen unfit must formally be announced and messaged to the King with the exact reasoning why it is being reviewed.
            1) The King will make an edit to the law, if it continues to not work for the genre, the law will be terminated.

XI. Regional Paramouncy

a. Within the Seven Kingdoms, there are seven regions (and Dorne, as an eighth) that are controlled by Lord Paramounts.
        i. Lord Paramounts are considered the top authority of their region, especially on matters of that region's Capital.
    b. A Lord Paramount may set a Warden, a High Marshal, and a Regional Council to assist in dictating how his(her) region should be run.
    c. Wardens dictate the Military of their Region, whereas High Marshals are to act as overall politicians.
    d. The Council of each Region may contain different positions, as chosen by the Lord Paramount..

XII. Administrative Punishment

I. Administrators within any capital cities within the Seven Kingdoms have the right, authority, and obligation to enforce the law.
II. Administrators have the highest authority within King’s Landing. Their authority outweighs any law enforcement including the Hand and King.
III. Administrative punishment is defined as a punishment that can only be accessed by assistance of an administrator.
    i. Administrative punishments include, but are in no way limited to:
        1) :jail [CRIMINAL]
        2) :kick [CRIMINAL]
            a) May only be used by a TSK Group-Administrator.
        3) :ban [CRIMINAL]
            a) May only be used by a TSK Group-Administrator.
III. Abuse of administrative privileges should be reported directly to the genre owner, and the genre overseers.

XIV. Regional Capitals

a. All regional capitals are subject to the law of the Crown, and must follow and enforce those laws, on their own grounds.
    b. Regions may set their own laws for their capitals; for instance, the Lord Reaper of Pyke may say it is illegal to use a pike, but they cannot say it is legal to RK.
    c. If a regional law directly conflicts with the Crown's Law, that specific law will be stripped from the Region.
        i. Should this happen several times to the same region, the Crown reserves the right to completely strip regions of their ability to make their own law.
    d. Independent regions are not subject to the Crown's Law.
        i. Should an independent region make their own laws for their capital, they must write completely new laws specific to their capital.
        ii. Even for independent regions, administrators reserve the right to change or remove any laws.
    e. Administrative punishments (see section XIII) may still be applied by the administrators of that specific region, as well as TSK group-administrators.
        i. The King of the Seven Kingdoms, the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, the Master of Law, etc. may not enforce laws on independent capitals.

Basic Rules and Regulations

Signed,

Markus Frostheave,
Master of Law

“Know the men who follow you, and let them know you.
Don’t ask your men to die for a stranger.”

This content is approved by InnovativeMind.