Tween CurrentCamera to CFrame while always looking at Vector3

1. What do you want to achieve? When I tween the CurrentCamera, I want to tween it from Point A to Point B whilst always looking at a specific part / Vector3

2. What is the issue? I can tween the camera just fine, and when the tween finishes it’s looking at the Vector3, but not while its tweening.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Tweening the camera from Point A to Point B passing in CFrame.lookAt(PointB: Vector3, LookAt: Vector3)

(Console command I’m running, in this case going from the CFrame of Pos2 (which is looking at the center part), to Pos1.)
local ts = game.TweenService; ts:Create(workspace.CurrentCamera, TweenInfo.new(10), { CFrame = CFrame.lookAt(game.ReplicatedStorage.CutsceneParts.Pos1.Position, workspace.CenterPoint.Position) }):Play()

Video of current behavior:

1 Like

Start off my setting the camera to look at the part and this will be your starting cframe. Inside a render step adjust the position of the camera and it’s rotation so it looks like it is moving in a circle. if you don’t understand something you can ask me.

You can probably try to use RunService.Renderstepped to lerp the camera over to the end position while looking at the vector3

Solution I found was to create a CFrameValue and tween the camera along CFrame.lookAt(CFrameValue.Value.Position, LookAtVector)