Tween not working

Can’t get this tween to work

Just doesen’t activate. I don’t know if i’m doing this wrong but i’d like some help

local tween4 =	TweenService:Create(arm,TweenInfo.new(.4,Enum.EasingStyle.Cubic,Enum.EasingDirection.Out),{		arm:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(char.StandS["Stand Left Arm"].CFrame * CFrame.new(math.random(5,10)/2.2, math.random(0,5)/3, math.random(-5, 2.5)/3) * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(RotationNumber), 0, math.rad(RotationNumber2)))}):Play()

It should put the part a few feet in front of where it started

It is not working because the third argument for TweenService:Create() is a dictionary not an array. You will need to provide the dictionary with what properties you would like the tween to manipulate.

TweenService:Create(P, TweenInfo.new(),

{CFrame = CFrame.new(0,0,0),
Transparency = 1}

):Play()

Alright. This is a bit confusing. I’ve got it set to this now

local tween4 =	TweenService:Create(arm.ArmPart,TweenInfo.new(.4,Enum.EasingStyle.Cubic,Enum.EasingDirection.Out),{	CFrame = char.StandS["Stand Left Arm"].CFrame * CFrame.new(math.random(5,10)/2.2, math.random(0,5)/3, math.random(-5, 2.5)/3) * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(RotationNumber), 0, math.rad(RotationNumber2))}):Play()

Could you point me to the exact part that i need to tweak?

You are also trying to play it during the creation of the variable. Try moving it to the next line.

tween4:Play()

I have a tween set up where it plays on the same line one line higher, it works fine though

As long as that works and those CFrame calculations do not error I see nothing wrong with it.

I get an error now