TweenService help

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to make a monorail go back and forth using tweenservice. I know a little of tweenservice. I want to know how to animate a model to go back and forth on a part. Can anyone help?

2. What solutions have you tried so far? I have tried multiple youtube videos.

Thank you guys for reading.

Here is some helpful documentation with an example provided, should be simple to figure out.

Try it out, if it errors, reply and I’ll try to help you out.

With a quick goggle search, you can find multiple threads that answer this exact same question.

I found this tutorial to seem to be especially helpful: Introduction to Tweening Models

You can grab the dependent positions/CFrames of parts/points that the train will move along ontop of.
Once you’ve set that up, keep those points inside a folder and number them from order of 1 to etc.

Now, you can use a for loop to loop through each point in order and tween the train model as neccessary to the designated points with offsets to have it go above the points like a train track, some play testing may be required.

If you do it correctly, you can also decide to the orientation of the train on certain tracks by just rotating the points or changing their CFrame.