Tweenservice works on and off

Hi all I have a tweenservice script for a part that makes the size 0,0,0. The problem is that it works sometimes, its almost like a 30% chance to hit. Is there anything interrupting it. I have a print everytime this has run and it always prints. However the tweenservice does not always play.

local tweenInfo = TweenInfo.new(0.15,Enum.EasingStyle.Sine,Enum.EasingDirection.In,0,false,0)
local goal = {}
goal.Size = Vector3.new(0,0,0)
tweenS:Create(script.Parent.Berry[v],tweenInfo,goal):play()
print(i) 

print(i) always hit, the last two lines are embedded in an if statement checking if the part exists in the workspace.

Hmm, can you clarify what you mean by “hit”?
Are your parts anchored. You may need to provide more context, and if possible more of your script than just this code snippet. Also, just a sidenote tweening to 0,0,0 will limit of at 0.05, 0.05, 0.05.
What is [v] and i?

v and i are both the same variable that is the name of the part under the model Berry The script has it to print(v) i didn’t mean to put print(i). When i say hit is i mean it prints the name of the part. So I have already ran through a check to clarify that the part exists in the workspace under the group berry. I’m aware of the tweening limit I just want it to the lowest possible point it can be.