Two different attacks with sword (still need help)

Hey guys I want to make it so that my sword has two attacks, the first being a Strong hit that does 25 damage when right click and the other being a light hit that does 15 damage when left click, any help on this one? Please anything would help!
Thanks!

1 Like

userinputservice can help, this is an example:

local uis = game:GetService("UserInputService")
uis.InputBegan:Connect(function(k,gpe)
 if not gpe then
  if k.UserInputType == Enum.UserInputType.MouseButton1Down then
   LightHit()
  elseif k.UserInputType == Enum.UserInputType.MouseButton2Down then
   StrongHit()
  end
 end
end)

-- I don't know if these are the actual Enum names, I haven't worked with UIS in months

Scripting support is not made for people to ask for people to make you whole scripts. It’s made for getting help with scripts you already have.

I wanted like a vid or a forum page

Thanks dude I am trying this out!

So, do I make a function for Strong hit and a function for Light hit to make damage? @Sniperkaos

yeah, sounds about right to me, might want to handle damage on the server and animate on the client though

So I should make like a remote function or event?

remote events, remote functions will break if a player leaves during the function call, you should really only use remotefunctions for getting specific values on the server

Also if you got any vid or reference

1 Like

oh ok thank you, I will try to ask someone to help me on those things, because I am not a pro in Remote events or Remote Functions

1 Like

If you can send me a video or explain me more on how to do it, if not, then yeah no problem thanks for the help

1 Like