UGC Concept Portfolio | Celestial_Dev | 0929lego | Celestial Bloodline

About Us

Hi there! Celestial_dev, his bloodline, and I have composed a “hub” place for our UGC concepts. We are constantly making UGC items in hopes of getting into the program. You can view our concepts below.

UGC Concepts

Showcased below are some UGC concepts that @celestial_dev, the Celestial Bloodline, and I made.

UGC Concepts

Concepts by @Celestial_Dev and the Celestial Bloodline.

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎ ‎

Concepts by @0929lego.

(upload://r7a94JdJmI48AlJK54hs260covd.png)
EYKuMd5UYAARYgy

Youtuber UGC items

Showcased below are UGC items/concepts that I have created for youtubers.

Items for HelloItsVG

HelloItsVG Shoulder Pet and the Guardian Star Hat

I have made a few other items for SeeDang and IntelPlayz but they are not released yet.

Contact

DevForum: @0929lego, @Celestial_Dev
Twitter: @celestial_dev, @0929lego
Discord: Celestial_Dev#5015, 0929lego#3214

(contact Celestial_Dev for more info on the Celestial Bloodline concepts)

18 Likes

Love these UGC Concepts! Magnificent work!

3 Likes

How to get In The UGC program?

1 Like

Would love to see these on the avatar shop, Outstanding work!

1 Like

At the moment, the UGC creators consist of “star code” youtubers, past/present accelerators, past/present interns.

They will move into a larger wave which will have more people from the community and someday, applications.

Learn more about UGC here: UGC Catalog is Now Live!

2 Likes

Adding on to what @msami7893 said, a few memers of the RTC have posted tons of UGC concepts throughout multiple months and have got in the program.

1 Like

Yo these are realllyy good, I’d buy alot of these honestly

1 Like

@0929lego How did you learn to make these? I have a hard time finding modeling tutorials for blender.

1 Like

I have been using blender for the past 6 months or so. I currently use 2.79 as I find it easier to get into (this is my opinion, you could find 2.8 better). My suggestion is just keep practicing the software and try learning new hotkeys/actions that you can do to better improve your modeling! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use 2.79 also, how did you learn the hotkeys? Just the internet?

1 Like

Yea the internet helped a lot, along with just discovering them by accident haha!

I’ll be updating this post every time @Celestial_dev, the Celestial Bloodline, or I create a new concept. To stay updated on the concepts check out our twitters (0929lego, Celestial_Dev) !:+1:

Outstanding UGC Concepts! Would love to see these in the catalog.

1 Like

Really great designs…
You’re doing great job

I hope you will be in the UGC program. ^^

1 Like

Closed as requested by the post owner.