[UGC] Concepts Portfolio

Hello dear Developers!
To apply for the UGC Program I decided to share my portfolio with some of my UGC Concepts, specially sunglasses, piercings or necklaces and maybe belts too.

Here’s some pictures about them:

I would like to get suggestions and some critics about them, because if something’s not good, I can try to make it better. So please, your answers and likes help me so much.

This is all!
Thanks for the partecipation.

5 Likes

Overall what you have made is spectacular, however in the second picture the top two sunglasses, I feel that top line on the sunglasses looks a little weird or off. That is just my personal opinion. Overall amazing job.

1 Like

Thanks sir, anyways as I found them, I made them. In the real reference picture there was that top line on the sunglasses, I have one who has that top line in real life too. But it’s not a problem, it’s just a your personal opinion.

Thanks for the answer.

nice work dude!
probems: you rendered with light (it changes the way the texure looks) and you used the “the north face” logo (i’m not shure roblox woud be ok with that)

1 Like

Yes I know, the reference was about that breeze cap, but if I’m going to join the UGC Program, I’ll remove it and after post it in Roblox Catalog.

Thanks for the answer.