UhmTex \\ COMMISSIONS CLOSED \\ [Low-Poly Modeling]

A little about myself

Hey there I’m Tex or Dylan ( Real Name ), I’m rather new to 3D Modeling and the Low Poly theme though many years in the classic building community of Roblox, would like to test my skills as-well as make a small buck.

Examples of my work

You are able to view some of my work displayed here: test - Roblox

Spear%20by%20Tex

Availability

I am available every single day from 10 AM to 3 PM & 6 PM to 11 PM GMT+1

Payment

Prices are negotiable and flexible. Currently only via R$ group funds.

Contact

You can contact me on Discord Tex#8062 I reply quickly, or contact me here on the DevForum or Message me on Roblox (May take longer than Discord)

I appreciate every person who would like to help me help you by improving my experience in 3D Low Poly modeling while producing the assets you require. Thank you for your time :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

I’ve worked with Tex numerous times, he is very friendly and a good person to work with. I’ve never been disappointed with the work he has produced.

4 Likes

I’ve seen some of the things Tex has worked on, and boy is he talented. Tex is very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you show examples of your building too? I really like your modeling styles btw!

1 Like

Sadly currently I only do commission based 3D Modeling. To contact me easier you can add me on discord. Tex#8062

2 Likes

Yeah but I am not offering building services in this portfolio, just 3D Modeling. It’s in the title

1 Like

I sent a friend request to your discord, am in need of several food models.

1 Like

Quite Unlikely. I do not offer building services, just modeling.

He has just said about 5 times that he DOESN’T want to be commissioned for building.