UI Design Feedback

I’m making In Flight Entertainment screens for an Airline group on Roblox.

I’ve created the IFE on a different program. I just want some feedback on my IFE and what I should do to improve this.

IFEs

Please ignore the box on the left on the third image. That will show the cameras such as the tail cam, front cam etc.

7 Likes

Wow, I very like this a lot! The texture and design for each of the shapes, buttons, and icons give a nice touch for an airline. I’ve been on planes a couple of times and most of them aren’t that decorative. I feel like there isn’t anything to change about since they’re too good for a change. Keep up the great work and I hope you do well in the Airlines!

:+1:

3 Likes

Great work! Here’s some of my recommendations that might improve it slightly.

• Color - I don’t know if Yellow, Red, and Purple is the airline colors. But I think that the purple doesn’t look very appealing and pleasing with the yellow and red. Honestly you could just do a dark gray and I think that it’d look very nice with everything else.

• Font thickness, I think increasing the thickness like a bolder font would make it a lot easier to read and quickly navigate exactly what you want the consumer to do.

Honestly that’s the only thing I’d consider changing is the purple and the bold/thickness of the font. Other than that great work!

1 Like

Yellow, Red and Purple is meant to be the theme of this airline. They use this in the real world airline. I’ll think about increasing the font thickness soon.

Thanks for replying

1 Like

Aesthetics

I really like the simplistic design, it is simply yet very modern. I also like your choice of colors and the choice of icons. I would suggest adding/changing…

• Moving the text in the second image closer to the middle
  • Making the small text in the third image smaller and centering it
  • Increasing the thickness of the text
2 Likes