UI gradient ruins borders

Ok, basically im working on a game and i always had borders on all of my GUIs , but just recently i joined the game and saw that all the borders literally disappeared… Basically i tested stuff and it appears that ui gradient just disables the borders when used, but i actually remember when i was just adding them it used to not disable them but add its gradient to the borders, here is the gif https://gyazo.com/7607c0692678002a156754ef1eeba4ba
I tried to revert my game older versions but all the guis doesn’t have any borders while i correctly remember them having them in those versions. I don’t really know what to do, all my guis are looking terrible now and i don’t remember how i actually added those borders, but i think i just simply added them and it worked…

1 Like

You’re not alone, this problem has also happened to many of my experiences as well. The borders didn’t disappear when there was gradient a week ago but now it did. I’m guessing this is caused by a new update.

1 Like

Actually, just noticed there was recently a post with the same problem and there was a solution, you need to enable UIStroke Component beta feature and it should be fixed.

1 Like

The issue still persists in-game, this seems to be a bug. Hopefully this can be fixed soon. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like