Unable to adjust animation speed

Hey there. I have a long animation that I need to slow down. I’ve looked at the Developer Hub examples already, but there’s been no speed change. Here’s my code. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

local ac=script.Parent.AnimationController.Animator
local a=script.Parent.Animation
local pa=ac:LoadAnimation(a)
pa:AdjustSpeed(3)
pa:Play()
pa.Stopped:Wait()
1 Like

Can you try to adjust the speed as its playing like so

pa:Play()
pa:AdjustSpeed(3)
3 Likes

Alright so this worked at first but upon further testing I’ve run into another problem. I’m cloning a model from ServerStorage and putting it into Workspace every 15 seconds. The animation script is in the model. The first time it’s cloned, the speed change is applied, but on the second time it’s about 3 seconds shorter than the original length, and after the first two, every time its cloned into workspace, the time increases by 1/10 or 1/5 of a second and continues to go up and down in small amounts. What’s going on here? I’m still using the same script, except I’ve just put the :AdjustSpeed() after the :Play()

2 Likes

u can use the parameters in :Play()
like this

pa:Play(0.1,1,speed)
2 Likes

Just wanted to note, I changed the duration of my animation in the editor and that ended up being the simplest way to change the speed. Just selected all keyframes and used the Change Duration option.