Unable to fetch experience data on translator portal

Reproduction Steps

1. Navigate to create.roblox.com

2. Click on an experience you own.

3. Head to the: “Localization” section from the left menu (create.roblox.com/creations/experiences/EXPIDHERE/localization)

4. Add a language to translate to. Turn on auto translation (strings & products / name and description). Refresh your page. You may receive a: “Failed to fetch data, please refresh your browser after a while.” error.

• Refreshing, restarting, caching your web browser at any given time will not resolve the issue.

• Turning off auto translation and refreshing the page will get rid of the error.

• Keeping auto translation on and waiting over 24 hours will result in no change (error does not disappear and there will be no recorded auto translation progress) This means that automatic translation is not working for me.

runtime.js:107

GET https://gameinternationalization.roblox.com/v1/automatic-translation/games/2236146676/quota 400<br>

(quota error)

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/105.0.1343.27
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer

Expected Behavior

1. For automatic translation to occur.

2. To instantly fetch auto translation data/analytics/statistics in the next page refresh so that:

Actual Behavior

• This error is outputted no matter how long you’ve waited and no matter when and how much you cache/refresh/restart your web browser.

• Automatic translating does not occur - not even one string / peice of game information ends up becoming automatically translated. I have even verified this by setting my language to the languages that I attempted to automatically translate and visited the experience that was not able to have been automatically translated.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/creations/experiences/EXPIDHERE/localization
Impact: High
Frequency: Constant And Then No Longer Occured 9 Minutes After Publishing The Topic
Date First Experienced: 2022-09-02 00:09:00 (+03:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-09-03 00:09:00 (+03:00)

Thanks for the report! We also cannot reproduce this, if this issue starts recurring, please file a new report.