Unable to join places linked to Universe

For the past two days, I’ve been able to join the places linked to my Universe. Now, I am able to join to some extent, but it always hangs right before the map loads. Thus, making it unplayable.

How often does the bug happen (every time/sometimes/rarely)?
Every time, what I noticed is that the sky loads in and a little bit of what appears to be the terrain.

• Some key things I would like to point out, The Recv and Ping are ridiculously high and remains that way for the entirety of the session. While my CPU and GPU are doing jack in comparison.
  • This is when I joined the world map, I can join the first place just fine.

Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
I was under the impression that ROBLOX was experiencing some kind of outage and went to investigate further by joining another game that uses universes and discovered that my Universe was the only one affected (of my knowledge).

• I ruled out the possibility of my scripting practices since the scripts aren’t doing much and I doubt they would be the culprits.
  • This became an issue a few hours ago before then I was able to join the game without problems.

Any advice or help by the Engineers would be a blessing, I got to have an update out tomorrow and this is giving me grey hairs.

I have noticed this also giving a few guys i know the grey hairs also buddy, praying for you.