Unable to make or configure a game as paid access

Intro:

So I was trying to change the price of paid access on my holder account for one of my groups; however when I opened the Access page under Configure Place it didn’t show up. I’ve tested this on Safari, but only seems to work on Chrome.

This also works for if you’re trying to set it to paid access not just change it while it’s already paid access.

Repro:

• Open www.roblox.com
  • Go to a paid access game
  • Click the 3 dots
  • Configure place
  • Access tab

Specs:

2019 Mac OS Version 10.14.6, Chrome version 89.0.4389.82.

Proof:

1 Like

So it works on Chrome but not Safari, or the other way around? I’m unable to reproduce this no matter which device or browser I use. On PC I use Windows 10 with Chrome Version 89.0.4389.90 (slightly different than yours, potentially due to a different OS or a minor patch released to only one of them).

I don’t have a device to test Safari on, and the OS is probably the only significant difference between our specs.

By the way, are you using a different, newly created account for this? Your account must be older than 30 days to sell access to a game.

2 Likes

Weird, I wasn’t aware they didn’t allow users under a month to have paid access to their games. But yeah, just tested it out and you’re right.

1 Like

This is not a bug, please see https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203314090-Selling-Game-Access-Paid-Access- for details