Unable to post on Platform Feedback

I think my account may have fallen through the cracks since the September 2020 freeze on moving to “Regular” membership. If you check out my account you will see a long history, numerous posts/replies/etc, that should qualify for “Regular”

I am unable to post in Platform Feedback, and I have found a couple of bugs, one of which is pretty important and I’ll post here hoping someone with the authority can move it to the correct place.

Website Bug: Cannot receive Roblox messages from Followers after enabling the option in Privacy

This is an issue since the website is not behaving as described in the settings, and I would very much like to open my message inbox to my Followers to interact with my game’s players.

You have not even 1 topic in #platform-feedback, that is how you earned it (going through post approval), having a bit of activity, as well as having a minimal/outdated moderation history.

Where did you get this from? Nobody knows those requirements if there are any, so you can’t just say any activity is enough.

1 Like

Like I mentioned, I do not have the ability to post in #platform-feedback
The add button is greyed out

And it does not show up in the category list when going to create a new topic

You are TL1 or a member, you need to be a regular, try PMing DevRel, or sending your post through roblox support, both are alternatives for members.

That is intended, only regular+ can create topics there. If you need to report a bug use Support - Roblox

1 Like

Ah, thank you I did not know about this avenue.

This is where I read about the requirements for being a Regular Member, I was lead there by following the Platform About post How to level up on the Roblox Developer Forum - #2 by Roblox

None of the options on this Submission page seem to be related to Website issues - they all seem to be personal technical issues users may face.

I’m pretty sure this is a Website bug affecting all users, where their Followers cannot message them when they have the option enabled. I’ll still send it in via /support but I really think this should be posted in #platform-feedback

Bug reports sent to support will be forwarded to the appropriate teams. The bug report option seems to be more general.

1 Like