Unable to trade currency or buy items

A friend of mine is unable to click the green Trade button in the trade currency tab and is unable to click the purchase buttons in the catalog. They tried disabling extensions to see if it worked, but the same problem kept happening. The buttons change when the mouse moves over them, but they are just completely unresponsive when clicked.

Here are the errors he is getting in the console:

MicrosoftAjax.js:5 Uncaught SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
MicrosoftAjax.js:5 Uncaught SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
500e1462e27c1a77a974d4b271f40ad2.js.gzip:48 Uncaught ReferenceError: Sys is not defined
Kuddle-E-Koala-item:79 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'cmd' of undefined
Kuddle-E-Koala-item:121 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setToken' of undefined
ScriptResource.axd?d=U8guofyH1yY0tFEsoZ2f7sTZ4JknntTXWHXmojL88ju4dj6hAMEHq-Gm0RA1cYijRjQ_6QmxqeI-V8…:5 Uncaught ReferenceError: Type is not defined
Kuddle-E-Koala-item:176 Uncaught ReferenceError: Sys is not defined
Kuddle-E-Koala-item:448 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'gutterAdsEnabled' of undefined
Kuddle-E-Koala-item:473 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'cmd' of undefined
platform.twitter.com/widgets.js:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
Kuddle-E-Koala-item:1103 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'cmd' of undefined
Kuddle-E-Koala-item:1708 Uncaught TypeError: $.cookie is not a function
Kuddle-E-Koala-item?id=44113968:1914 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Image' of undefined
Kuddle-E-Koala-item:2108 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'cmd' of undefined
Kuddle-E-Koala-item?id=44113968:71 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'initialize' of undefined

Is there anything that is known to cause this problem?

What’s his browser and browser version? My guess is that one of the scripts the page requires is being blocked. Is he using any browser extensions or plugins?

He is using chrome and I assume it is the most up to date version, and he tried disabling ad block and it still didn’t work. I saw 2 errors for blocked URLs, and one of them was cut off so I couldn’t see the URL for that error. The one I could see was from Google though.