Unanchored model falls through conveyor

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Get the train carts to constantly move on the conveyor when unanchored, instead of falling through the floor.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    The game is simple, a small train cart just respawns and when you press a button it drops on a conveyor and falls into a pit. But the issue is after a few respawns of the train ALL trains break, meaning the train cart just falls through the conveyor when unanchored. All the trains have identical scripts, and none of them are supposed to interfere with each other. The conveyors are always working aswell, i’ve tested them with parts.
    Watch Roblox 2024-02-27 10-21-42 | Streamable

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I tried making the conveyor velocity update every second to stop it from breaking, but the problem wasn’t in that. I then implemented and auto respawn feature when the train wasn’t deleted after 20 seconds, but it made the problem even worse for some reason. I have no idea what to do now.

Also I have no idea if this is helpful, but the respawn system works by having a train model in serverstorage be cloned and put into workspace when a bindableevent is fired. The train doors also fall off after a while, but that doesn’t seem to be the problem.