[CLOSED] hunxrepair's programming portfolio

:large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: About me :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond:

Hey everyone!
I registered in 2011. I’ve been programming on ROBLOX for around five years now, however I only started taking it more seriously two years ago.
I always pretty much just made what I needed, so I have a broad range of skills including having made animations and UIs before as well.

:large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: Examples of my work: :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond:

Games I worked on

Ragdoll Outfit Creator
This game is still in progress but almost finished. You can browse the catalogue and try out new outfits. I worked with HiddoGames for this project.

Marble Rush :sparkles:
This is a marble racing game with lots of bright colours and sparkles. I worked with JamJamChoo on this project, one of the developers of Royale High.

Tower of Play
A similar game to Tower Of Hell but with new twists, and also much more chill. I worked with the expert BlazeYo on this project.

Kingdom Warfare (Alpha)
A game I made on my own (except for some free models). You build your castle and control your AI soldiers against the onslaught of enemies.

YouTube Champions
A simulator game where you mine views and subscribers inside “youtuber zones”. I worked with youtuber GazaPlays and modeller BlazeYo.

:cloud: Dreamy Tower
An obby tower game. I worked with BlazeYo on this project.

DINOSAUR ZOO
This is a game where you build your own zoo with dinos! I worked with GameFam on this project.

Ultimate Driving: Westover Islands
I added in the racing feature for this game amongst some other things. I worked with the owner and GameFam on this project.

Golden Bank
Here you have a round based game with different game modes playing as either the robber or the police. It’s another game I made on my own with some help from builders.

FINAL NIGHT ESCAPE
A round based game with different maps where you escape the killer using team work. I worked with GameFam on this project!

Many of my work has been small time commissions so I hesitate to list all the games I’ve contributed to.

Gameplay

Aeroplane Flying
Trampoline Springs
Rideable Dinosaurs
Bleed Script
Randomly Generated Lightning
Mining
Tree Cutting
Rideable Horse

Controllable AI Soldiers
Basic Pathfinding for AIs
Combat System & Effects
Placement System
Custom Camera System
Interaction Boxes

Basic Blasters
Snowfall Script

Handcuffs & Jail Time
Night Vision

Working with UIs

Level Selection UI
Pack System Gui
Inventory GUI

Customisable Shop GUI
Hand To Gui
Saveable Notepad Gui

Music Player GUI

Backend

Global Leaderboard
Saving & Loading Player Built Bases

Server List

Review Board

Others

Sticky Plates

CFrame Gui Plugin

:large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: Skillsets: :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond:

• Game compatibility with all devices currently supported (PC, smartphones, tablets, Xbox)
  • Data Stores (Data saving, game-cross communications)
  • Server > Client and vice versa communications
  • Working with UIs, animations and sounds
  • Working with analytics (funnels, custom events, total play time, A/B testing, etc)
  • Debugging
  • Working on large games with over 10 thousand lines of code

:large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: Payment: :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond:
I accept real world currency and also robux some times.

:large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond: Contact :large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_diamond:
Preferably message me on here directly, or
Discord: hunxrepair#8777
Email: hunxrepair.rbx@gmail.com

30 Likes

We hired this guy a couple weeks back to create a complex grouping system, and he got it done fast and he brought us everything we wanted. Superb work. Recommended.

Hey! I’m in need of a scripter for my game. I’ve added you on Discord.

I highly recommend Hunxrepair! Not only has he completed the tasks how I wanted them but he has assisted me in adding the scripts to my game. He has been very helpful and has answered all the questions I’ve asked. :slight_smile:

I’d recommend Hunxrepair for the following reasons:

• Good updates and communication, he’ll answer any questions/comments you may have
  • Very fair pricing (in my experience), I haven’t had an issue with being overcharged for his work
  • Understanding, he understands your desires and needs and can be a very patient man as long as you know what you want

Overall I’d rate Hunxrepair:
:star::star::star::star::star:

5/5 Stars

1 Like

I was wondering if you can script first person guns. If so, I will gladly hire you

I highly recommend Hunxrepair. He’s a hard worker and easy to communicate with. When I hired him, he worked until I was 100% satisfied with the results and kept me updated regularly.

I’d like to hire you, added you on discord TwisT#2595

I’m interested in this Shot you a friend request on discord TheTimeDefender#1089

Sent you a friend request! (jx#0001)

I’m unavailable at the moment.

1 Like

Available for commissions again!

Hello, I sent you a friend request on discord. (My discord is ethan#0404)

:+1:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in your work and would like to discuss about your skillset more since I’ve got things you probably are able to do but would like to double check. I’m looking forward to getting into contact with you since I’ve sent you a friend request over Discord my tag is Mantas#0002 let me know when you’re avaliable.

Hi, I added you on Discord. stalecars#5318

Hey there,

Sent you an add in the case that you’re still open for work.

Kind regards,
Lewbae

discord friend request coming from cgmaf7

Hello! I am interested in hiring you for a short term (maybe long term IF you want to stay) job with very good payment. I added you on discord. TNFhacks#8346