Uncopylocked Games Sort in Library/Toolbox

I want there to be a way to specifically show uncopylocked places that others have created.

When I develop I often look for uncopylocked places as I cannot script (at all) and would like free “bases” to build upon. This is the magic of uncopylocked games.

Currently it is very difficult to do so, because there is no way to find just uncopylocked games. So I would like some sort of method that would allow one to do so.

For the main use case, imagine if you have no knowledge in a specific field and want a place as a base to build off of, say, a pre-made map if you are testing guns and need pre-made maps or you need scripts that say give you the format of a minigame.

tl;dr add a sort for uncopylocked games in the toolbox/library.

34 Likes

There should be a marketplace somewhere in the Library where you can publish templates for others to use, but it should not be added as a game sort to the games page, those places are not naturally intended for players or are engaging enough to warrant showing them off separately as its own sort.

9 Likes

This topic advocates for a sort in the library. That is literally what I am suggesting…?

4 Likes

That may be the case, but you definitely did not articulate that well. At the very least. I also thought you were referring to the games page.

I have updated the topic to better clarify the proposed solution, a sort in the library/toolbox. After re-reading my topic, which I wrote rather hastily last night, I realized that I did not communicate this facet of the feature request well enough and left it out, somehow.

8 Likes