United States Military 1960s is hiring. | 50K BUDGET

About Us

Hello. I’m wellpacito / Welliux, I work as a recruiter for United States Military 1960s, And we are looking for Scripters, Builders, Animators, Everything you can imagine.

What is USM?

USM is a military group based on United States Military back in 1960s.

The Team
@DOMlNlON - Head Developer
@wellpacito - Recruitment.

About The Job

We are looking for professional developers, to work with us on our tour. You will be making models that we will be asking for, You will be scripting stuff, gfx and stuff like that as we ask for it. If you accept the job offer.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying up to 50K Robux. More information will be told in discord. or something else.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

There’s a lot of crucial information missing from this post. If you are going to try and recruit different types of developers, perhaps you should specify what kinds of tasks each individual developer will be doing. Furthermore, the payment described is rather vague. Will all accepted developers each receive 50k? Will it be split between them? How are we to contact you through discord if you haven’t provided your contact info?

7 Likes

It depends on the work they are doing, Their work will be averaged from 2-50k robux. It also depends on how much work you are doing. Contact information will be given thru private messages.

I worked for this group a month or two ago and I don’t think I’ve ever been treated so unfairly along with the other developers that were apart of the team. I don’t recommended anyone to be apart of there development team since you’ll either be scammed or be treated like absolute garbage. Being on the forums is a helpful tool that allows people to know which groups are good etc. This isn’t one of them. Another thing is this post barely highlights anything the group needs,

1. What type of building style do you need. You forgot to put in the old style theme of the 1960’s military etc.

2. What type of assets are needed.

3. With a group this big why would it be 50k robux rather than more?

4. No picture examples.

This post lacks a lot more as well, but those are the main highlights that are missing. Good luck though. You guys will seriously need it with all respects.

Signed,

Fmr. United States Military Builder
Markehabashi

6 Likes

Hi markehabashi,

The US Military 1960s Development Team has been renewed and the team is now treated fairly after enlightenment within the group. As a developer, I’m treated like a close friend by the Owner and other militaristic staff within their roleplay group and know my requirements as a developer are listened to and considered (most of the time, delivered). Furthermore, as the Lead Developer, I am expected and expect of myself to respect everyone who comes forward.

1. Yes, all requests relate to the period you specified, but that’s already in the title.

2. This thread is purely to ask any viewer, that if they are interested, they should talk to the Development Staff for further information.

3. The predecessor Lead Developers have neglected this group and the profits that could’ve been gained were never sought after. My task is to fix this.

4. Question 2

Thank you for your kind wishes. :yum::+1:

1 Like

Hello wellpacito,

I’d be willing to work along with you, I’ve been building for a quite long time now about 3 years. I can work around 4-5 hours on weekdays and up to eight or nine hours in weekends which depends on my schedule.

Would gladly work with ya, if you need more information you can DM me on discord: robert#6368

Hope you have a good day! :stuck_out_tongue::smiley:

1 Like

Hello! I am interest please add me on discord: 17frames#4423 Thanks!

Make a privat message with me, and we work it out from there.

Make a privat message with me, and we work it out from there…

Done! I have made that private message.

Did art for this group before. It’s not worth it. You make one and you get told to make more and more and more. It’s just constant over working, and sometimes even the payment isn’t even as promised. Just a warning.

2 Likes

Still it’s a payment of 2k-50k, it’s actually worth.

You may remember me ingame, althought I may be intrested.

I have sent you a private message with some information and an small question. :slightly_smiling_face:

You’d think that but they constantly lowball AFTER you finish the work, so if it’s either accept the low payment or have your time wasted.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.