Universe Locking

So apparently, this bug had nothing to do with the recent server outages. It was caused by having the game in a universe with no start place. So here we go… new bug report! A game becomes unplayable (locked) if you set it as a universe place without any start place.

Yep, all your places are playable apart from the first one (the one you linked to).

Let’s hope that whatever is causing this is fixed soon. :slight_smile:

Have you tried de-activating and re-activating? I haven’t been getting this problem as far as I am aware of.

[size=1]yes[/size]

Well, since it’s still on his “Active games” part of the profile, the game is active. Trying to deactivate it and reactivate it will probably give an access denied error.

Well, since it’s still on his “Active games” part of the profile, the game is active. Trying to deactivate it and reactivate it will probably give an access denied error.[/quote] No access denied. I was able to remove it and readd it, but it didn’t help.

Well, since it’s still on his “Active games” part of the profile, the game is active. Trying to deactivate it and reactivate it will probably give an access denied error.[/quote] No access denied. I was able to remove it and readd it, but it didn’t help.[/quote]
Slightly different to last time then.

Erikwesley96 got this when he tried:

The admins are hopefully on the case, anyway. So let’s hope it gets fixed soon.

Bump for problem identified.

Can you send me a link to the Place?

If the problem is that it is in an universe (but not as start place), just get it out of that universe?
(Or put it as start place)

Also, there should be a way to delete (empty) universes -.-